If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please contact us, within 14 days, on 08003687799 and we will arrange a courier collection.
We will issue a full refund, less any postage fees and any refund charges imposed by your credit card company. The customer is responsible for the product until signed for by a member of A2B Shop. All goods must be returned complete, unused ( less than 5 miles completed, we deem this an adequate test) and in the same condition as received, together with the original box and packaging in an undamaged condition. No refund will be issued until the goods have been received and inspected by A2B Shop.
If, for any reason, A2B Shop is unable to fulfil an order, we will contact you with an alternative suitable product or offer you the opportunity to cancel the order. Please note customers who wish to cancel an order as may do so, if the product has not been altered or has been changed at the customers request. IF a product has been changed for the customer a refund will be processed minus the cost of the alteration and the cost of removing the changes where possible. If the product has been altered and cannot be restored to its an original condition no refund can be permitted.
Most bicycles and parts are covered by a manufacturer warranty.
Below is a list of exceptions that are not covered under warranty.
• Stripped pedal threads. On receipt of the bicycle the customer will need to fit the pedals. A step-by-step guide to fitting the pedals is available on the A2b Shop website.
• Damage from causes other than defects in material.
• Normal wear and tear. Components may show signs of wear and tear in less than two years depending on amount of use, type of use and other conditions.
• Damage to products improperly installed or repaired.
• Products that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained.